Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Monday, February 14, 2011

I....may not but...


I...,
may not good like you...
may not intelligent like you...
may not friendly like you...
may not see things as you see them...
but...,
I know how's to appreciate good...
I know where's to seek a knowledge...
I know who's my friends and enemies...
I know how's beautiful and precious things around me...

A good never ask for rewards...
A knowledge is everywhere...
A friends never lift their hand against me...
A things exists to complete my life...
I...never be the same like you...
I... have my own desires and decision...
I...will follow my vision..
I...will complete my mission...
I...will success...for my faith lead me to see the righteousness...

I...may not..but...
I have choose..where's I want to stands..

*Surrounded by the grace and love of God, we can do everything that seems impossible...put a little faith in your heart...then, He'll lead you to see the great things around you...

Shallom...
Author~


No comments:

Post a Comment

that me!