Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Saturday, April 17, 2010

care about someone, who's never care about you




This is the case: How do feels if you care about someone....but she/he never care about you..???...
you tried to shows that you really care..but she/he never realize its..??...
Hm~than you get "engaged" all the time....*I'm laughing when I typing the word "engaged"...sounds like you called someone but the telephone always "engaged"...and you felt "frustration"...
OK...This case always happen anywhere..anytime....and NOW..its happen to me...*turn to sad modes*....I like to says "Well, you know"....*catch back Happy modes*...lets me continues, I really care about that persons...but "engaged" all the time....sometimes if I saw ****I try to talk with ****but I can't because I'm there...****never realize me!!!...although we know each others...
OK..I'll give up....*tired already*..maybe next time we can talk and be a good friend....I'll say MAYBE...???.....

2 comments:

  1. and who's that person????
    why u never told me that one hahaa
    you owe me this. jaga lah ko..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not ready to tell you about it!because I just realize it a few weeks ago..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

that me!