Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to manage Emotion~


Hm~ I just experienced something bad yesterday..I think better not to mention it here!!..it maybe insulting someone..I'm doing two thing now..reading the lecture note,while my hand typing the topic today...huh?....I can't stop myself from expressing the dissatisfied feeling toward somebody..
Do you ever feel stress when you argue with your boyfriend or girlfriend??..of course YES....
So, if you say "YES"...hOw do you manage it??.... I thought you may take a personal time*just what I did..
maybe you can going out for a while with your friend to forget about your problem..or anything that might help you to forget it...but...*the important thing is....You can manage your stress by doing something useful/benefit for you....
I just feels dying...when I see someone always acting like a crazy women every time she fighting*argue with her boyfriend*....she throw out everything in the room,crying*aloud*pretending there is nobody can hear her voice...the bad thing is....when it bedtime....and she still continue crying...what do you think about her roommate.??(its me)...she also ignoring me, if I try to give an advised...
I think that is a stupid thing.....!!!!!why should you cry every time you argues with your boyfriend..???...be cool lah..his not your husband yet!!!...no matter lah you love him more than you love God...if he always scolding and avoiding you from doing something you interest in....I think he is a stupid man....how could you lets your girlfriend feel unhappy..??*because everyone feel happy if they have a freedom to doing what they like/interest in...*
I keep wonder..why some people can't controls their emotion...*like a little baby*....
*bad experienced isn't?......

5 comments:

  1. ya. it's a bad experience. huhu.
    i prefer to be alone, n take time to forget it..
    sabar ya mo.... perlu ambi pengurusan emosi tu. hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..."be cool lah..his not your husband yet!"...molly I agree with u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha~an advises for you two...always cool whatever happen to you..we have Jesus..beside us...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. n you too! hahahaha.. be cool! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M COOL NOW!!BUT THE MOMENT ITS HAPPEN AGAIN..BELIEVE ME..I'LL KEEP CALLING GOD!!!HELP ME..PLEASE STOP IT!..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

that me!