Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When I care and love somebody..*ACT

listen to the words I said..."You mean everything to me"..."no more fear about the future and blamed for the past"because I always by your side...I want you to know that I give everything for you and always guiding you!!!...have you ever heard this kind of words...???...
let me ask you....
whose normally said this kind of words..??...your parent??...special friend..??or someone that unseen but you know He/She cares about you..??...
Most of us like to say a beautiful words like above..but the question is...it that truly from our heart..??or we just play around the words to calms ourself or someone..??....
I like someone that never says this kind of words to me...but I know she cared and love me...how could I know she care and love me..???...
the answers is:
because she shows it from the way she ACT!!!...
NO NEED TO WAIT someone says "I care 0r I love you"...because sometimes we says that kind of words but we never 'ACT' to proved its...
so, to proves that we care and love someone...just "ACT"...

1 comment:

that me!