Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Completing the Task~

I dont know how to start.....
but I have a lot of thing need to says here!!!...
its all about" completing the task"~ I just remember, one of my senior said this words at CLC nite..(during sharing time)....on that time I said thanks God, You just remain me about something that I haven't complete yet!!...but then I keep thinking whether I can complete this task with successful or I just failed to do its...for 2 year I have been here..I keep asking myself if I doing better for everything that I need to finish..eg: my assignment and as a servant of God. one thing I realize about myself is...I KEEP struggle to fulfill it, even I felt exhausted to finish it..but I'll never care whether I give my best to finished it..
NOW,
I realize there is something that I need to complete not only in my study but also God ministry!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. asty, actually I'll try to voice out my thought in english...need to improves my language!that my lecture opinion about me!quite hard..but I'll keep struggles...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

that me!