Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sense of Loneliness

What do you think when you see the title above?.....
For me, I felt lonely when I mingles around my closer friends...
Hm~WHY??....
I can't find the good reason why I felt lonely among them...but that what I feel....
I try to find out why..?...
maybe because of their topic uninterested to me..
or...
they never realize about what I said to them...
or...
I'm not belong to their society..??
or..
I just want more attention from my friend..?
but sometimes, I realize I always prefer to be alone....not because they ignoring me..JUST because I felt better when I alone...and it doesn't means that I don't need a friend beside me..
Of course I like to socialize and having fun with my friend..*
I thought this is *Human Nature*....I just remember science as narrative courses...to analyze what is human nature....
owh?...so lonely become a part of human nature..??..
I don't think so...might be Yes..might be No...
How to solve this problem??...
be more positive toward others
or..
just lets it go...
*still searching..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loneliness is a part of human emotion. It's ok to be lonely but don't got dragged by it too much. Try to win against loneliness. GBU

    ReplyDelete

that me!