Me...Myself Forever

Me...Myself Forever

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what we call with memory

'MEMORY' it can be 'sweet and sour'....but one thing special about memory is it always near to our heart...and sometimes it influenced in the way we act now....
for me, memory is "story about myself"..personally, I like to remember all the thing that happen in my life...
I like to see people taking a picture and keep it as a memory...but I choose to keep it in my heart and my mind ...
It easy to forgot your friend name, but it not easy to forget the memory...
what is the color of memory..??
some people says it "black" and "white".....but I choose to say "it can be white,black and yellow...not only black and white... because the color of memory not appear as the you can see the "color"...but it always represent itself throughout the way we behave, maturity, and our perception about something...
in a simple words, memory colored our life...just imagine if only "black and white"..?? nothing special about ourself that can make others think we a "different".....
so, you can choose the "color" of memory that make you feel happy todays....

No comments:

Post a Comment

that me!